The diversity of services that Rotaflow offers, along with the varied expertise of its staff, ensures that the company is always looking forward while maintaining a strong customer relationship base with our clients, through trust and integrity. Our engineers, technicians, AutoCAD/ MicroStation designers, construction coordinators, and administration staff all work together to complete all projects to a high standard of excellence. The unity within our company is of true benefit to our clients.
WHY CHOOSE US?
Rotaflow Controls Inc., an Edmonton−based engineering consulting, construction & maintenance company, specializes in fire protection and Electrical Engineering services
Rotaflow’s team of professionals take pride in maintaining our reputation as leaders by :
- Being highly adaptable to client needs
- Mixing technical skills with the most efficient technology
- Providing ‘Fit−for−Purpose’ solutions
- Offering 100% project transparency
Rotaflow staff members are well versed in the application and interpretation of ABC, AFC, CAN/ULC and NFPA codes, and are CFAA certified.
- Our team members have their active certifications:
- ANSUL foam systems design & maintenance
- Detection & control of hazardous materials
- Emergency first aid with CPR Level C
- Fit testing for appropriate mask
- OSSA Elevated work platform
- OSSA Confined space entry & monitor
- OSSA Fall protection
- Self−contained breathing apparatus (SCBA) & SKA Pac orientation
- Permit receiver training
Rotaflow Work Management
Work Planning – this stage consists of:
- Scoping the work
- Creating a draft of the cost, resource requirements, and a time-line for the project
- Working with the client to justify and approve for proper project funding
Risk Management – this section includes:
- Carrying out risk assessments before work begins
- Performing on-site visual field level assessment before work begins
Project Closure – this stage could include:
- Issuing the construction work package
- Commissioning & startup
- Final walk-down and verification
- Experienced project managers will negotiate the terms and project cost until a mutual agreement is reached on contract content
Planning and tracking quality
- Utilize Build Report Canada QA/QC program, which is used to track quality during work execution and after project completion
Scheduling – this stage includes setting up a Build Report Canada Scheduling Program to chart detailed outline of:
- Work deliverables
- Completion & drop-dead dates
- Assigned time for each deliverable
- Persons assigned to each task
Change Management throughout the Project Life Cycle
- Schedule is accurately updated to show changes to deliverables and times
Scope & Costing
- Includes a detailed audit that will accurately determine the cost of implementing the project
Inspections: Building Reports Canada
- Reduce Liability: Rotaflow utilizes a Building Reports Canada to ensure clients that someone has been to each device and that all of your records are in order.
- Digital Data Collection results in increased Accuracy & Consistency: Focus can remain on the inspections and checks – not the administration of the paper forms.
- Life Safety Portal: Access secure reports online; inspection results, fire & life safety plans, emergency plans and all other life safety materials can be accessible with just a few clicks.
- Information Security: Each user is given specific access to only the areas they require. The data is monitored 24/7.
- Time Management: Know how long it takes to do each and every type of inspection in your building. With a few clicks know when the work was done or if anything was missed. Manage budgets for coming years without requiring time to collect the data.
- Budget Management: Beyond the usual inspections, know instantly what is coming up for special services such as replacement, hydro static testing and/or 6 year maintenance – no more surprises.
- Third Party Verification: BRC’s records lock time and date stamps.
- Scheduling: Know when you inspections are due and never miss one again.
- Priority: Each inspection is Flagged so that building owners/representatives can focus on the most pressing reports