Year Completed: 2014
Location: Northern Alberta
Scope of work: To develop a Design Basis of Memorandum for an Oil & Gas Upstream Plant supply project. The project deliverables were as follows.
- Design of electrical distribution system for the booster pumps of CPW supply system to the Plant
- Issue and gain approval for the Tie-in request
- Reserve the required DCS I/O points.
- Update single line drawings of MCCs of the Plant
- Update layout drawings of 480V MCCs of the Plant
- Develop schematic wiring diagrams for booster pumps of CPW Gland and Tempering water system.
- Update equipment layout drawings.
- Update grounding layout drawings.
- Develop power and control cable schedule.
- Produce equipment specification for Breakers, Starters, Instruments and Cables.
- Load calculation to evaluate load impact of adding new load on Main breaker of MCC and upstream transformer.
- To evaluate redundancy in power supply to new loads.
- To evaluate routing for power and control cables of new loads.
- To update single line diagram of MCCs for adding new loads.
- To update layout drawings of MCCs for adding new loads.