Salary: $45.00 to $50.00 /hour
Rotaflow Controls Inc., is a well-established engineering, design, construction, retrofit and maintenance company. It specializes in Fire Protection, Electrical and Instrumentation Systems. It has been working with leading Oil and Gas companies on small and large-scale projects in Alberta as well as other locations across Canada. To support its aggressive growth strategy, it is seeking a “Fire Alarm Programing Technician” possessing extensive programing experience.
- Programing XLS 1000 or EST 3 Networks in the Oil Sands industry
- Located in Ft McMurray Area: (7/7 or 14/14 shift)Fly-In/Fly-Out
- Rate $45-00 to $ 50-00 Hr
- Detail oriented
- Positive attitude and team work spirit
- Strong communication skills (oral and written)
- Demonstrate problem solving skills and self-initiative
Minimum Qualifications & Experience:
- Shall have experience in the Fire Protection industry.
- Electrical and Technical Troubleshooting Experience.
- Ability to express clear technical solutions in a clear and concise manner
- Strong communication skills and customer service focus
- Excellent understanding of all Codes and Standards required for the industry
- Fluent in reading and accessing Fire Protection Plans.
- Knowledge of FACP and Enterprise Building Integrator (EBI) programming is an asset.
- Must be legally entitled to work in Canada (a copy of a valid work permit may be required).
- Willingness to work overtime.
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience
- Competitive Wages and Bonus
- Comprehensive Benefit plan (medical, dental, etc. after 3 month probation)